Rising above historic Sugar Hill in Manhattan's Hamilton Heights neighborhood, The Nicholas Condominium features sophisticated, environmentally-conscious design in an intimate, boutique setting. Residential features, finishes and amenities have been thoughtfully considered to provide The Nicholas residents with the utmost in convenience and modern luxury.
Apartment 3A, a gracious one bedroom apartment, features oversized double-glazed windows and loft-like ceiling heights.
Residential Features Include:
- Open kitchens with stainless steel Energy Star GE Caf dishwasher, Liebherr refrigerator, and a five-burner, two oven stainless steel GE Cafe range with overhead microwave completes the state-of-the-art appliance package.
- Master Bathrooms with soaking tubs, showers with varying shower patterns, Grohe fixtures, European crafted vanities and wood floors.
- Sustainable bamboo flooring.
- Asko washer/dryers, selected for efficiency and environmentally conscious resource usage.
- Individually controlled thru-wall heating and air conditioning systems.
- Low VOC paint.
- Double-glazed thermal windows.
- The Private Garden, providing a quiet oasis for relaxation and entertaining.
- A state-of-the-art CyberDoorman service, allowing residents to receive packages securely, even when they are not at home.
- The A,B,C,D express stop is just three blocks away.
- The Nicholas residents are close to two magnificent parks: St. Nicholas Park and Jackie Robinson Park
All owners will receive the benefit of a 15 year 421-A tax abatement. Closing costs include contribution to working capital equal to 1 month common charges and city and state transfer tax totaling 1.4% of the purchase price paid by the purchaser. The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from sponsor. File No. CD-07- 0380. Sponsor: Argyle Development LLC.
Building Features 7 Floors10 Units
$376,000 / $566 per ft²
Sold: Jun 14, 2013
-0.79% from ask / 223 Days to Sell
1 Bed / 1.0 Bath / 664 ft²
Total Monthly expenses: -
Maintenance: - / R.E. Taxes -
Listing Agent unavailable
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 3A