Supersized Designer Masterpiece. Over 1200 SF, this gorgeous 2 bedroom apartment offers all the space you need for working from home and entertaining.
* Foyer with marble floor and built-in shelves and shoe storage
* Renovated eat-in kitchen with a window, silestone quartz countertops, carrara marble backsplash, herringbone slate floor tile and Fisher & Paykel stainless steel appliances.
* Renovated bathroom with Duravit extra-long soaking tub, marble tile walls, Roberne medicine cabinet with interior power outlets and radiant heat under basalt mosaic tile floors.
* Extra large primary corner bedroom with double exposures.
* Extra tall closet doors for easier access, including a walk-in storage closet. Plus private storage in the basement.
* New solid white oak floors finished with Monocoat in Fumed grey in matte finish.
* Thoughtful details throughout such as vintage light fixtures, crown molding, tall baseboard molding, marble window saddles and oil rubbed bronze hardware.
* In-unit washer/dryer
* Pets upon approval; dog friendly building
40 Ocean Parkway is a lovely pre-war elevator coop building with solid financials. Amenities include in-building laundry, common garden, bike storage and live-in super. Superbly located just steps from Prospect Park, the Tennis Center, the Parade Grounds, Kensington Stables and F/G train station.
Building Features 6 Floors67 Units
$975,000 / $786 per ft²
In Contract: Mar 03, 2022
23 Days to enter contract
2 Beds / 1.0 Bath / 1,240 ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $922
Exclusively listed with: Compass
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 3D