Postwar Coop Built 1940 in
| Intercom With Elevator
1 of 14
This well maintained, large 1bd pre war co-op offers:
- Southern exposure, sun drenched, bright and airy rooms.
- Extra large bedroom, which easily accommodates a king-sized bed.
- Plenty of closet space.
- Laundry and storage space.
- Near Brooklyn College / The Junction, restaurants and shopping / MTA 2 & 5 trains and buses.
- Community garden on site.
- Pets are welcome here with some restrictions.
- Maintenance is a low $620/m, including heat/hot water and real estate taxes!
- Seller agrees to pay 3% towards buyers closing costs!!
- Solid financials and board approval required.
A MUST SEE!!