** All Showings By Appointment - Showings Available 7 Days A Week **
- Mint Renovated - Sunny - high floor 2 bedroom, 1 bath with open panoramic city views from this pristine, quiet pre-war co-op.
- Elegant details throughout from the pristine oak striped floors.
- 9'3" pre-war beamed ceilings, custom closets, built-in cabinetry and the jewel that you are dreaming of for living and entertaining ... a carefully designed open Chef's kitchen with high-end finishes and appliances.
- Beautiful foyer with deep closet into the over 22' living room facing north over the city.
- Custom designed open kitchen includes a Fisher Paykel French Door refrigerator with in-door water dispenser, Bosch oven, overhead microwave & dishwasher, built-in wine fridge, white lacquer custom interior cabinets, lux quartzite gray marbled countertops, a silver opalescent tiled backsplash and large island.
- Adjacent home office area with large desk area and bright west facing window that gleams with evening sun. --- Dining area easily fits a large table and 6 chairs.
- Wide living room custom built in bookcases and features windows facing north with unobstructed city skyline views and excellent light.
- Expansive master bedroom (11'4 x 16'4) faces north and easily fits a king-sized bed and more with custom designed Linge Roset floor-to-ceiling closets.
- Second bedroom (10'6 x 12'10) easily fits 2 twins, a queen bed or can be used as a den and faces south with excellent light.
- 30% Down and up to 70% Financing Allowed.
- No Assessments!
Throughout the apartment are newly painted, skim-coated walls and crisp moldings in perfect condition. The grand entry foyer is over 13' long and there's room for extra storage. The bathroom is classic with subway tile, a cast-iron deep soaking tub and south facing window.
229 East 79th Street is west of 2nd Avenue in an elegant building with renovated hallways, new elevators and only 6 apartments per floor. The 24-hour doormen are thoughtful - handing you packages and dry cleaning as you enter the lobby. This elegant building has a gracious and helpful live-in resident manager and the staff hand delivers mail to your door! Pets are welcome - dogs with Board approval. There's a large, renovated central laundry room, bike room and storage bins (waiting list and fee). Enjoy a WiFi enabled furnished & landscaped roof terrace with tables and chairs to soak in the sun and view the city skyline. Spectrum Cable (installed in 15F), Verizon FiOS or RCN cable & internet also available. 30% down and up to 70% financing allowed. Easy access to the new 2nd Avenue Q Train, the #6 Lexington Avenue subway. Eli's Gourmet, Agata & Valentina, Citarella, Whole Foods, and Fairway grocery stores. Central Park, John Jay Park and Carl Shurz parks are close by. 30% down and up to 70% financing is allowed, guarantors and Pied-a-Terre's on a case-by-case and pets allowed with Board approval. No assessment, 2% Flip Tax. Welcome home! Showings By Appointment!
Building Features 15 Floors80 Units
$1,175,000 / $1,068 per ft²
Listed on Aug 14, 2020
159 Days on Market
2 Beds / 1.0 Bath / 1,100 ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $2,469
Exclusively listed with: The Corcoran Group Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 15F