You know things are getting bad when...

nicolebeauchamp

I am continuing to see the email blasts (I just cleared out my spam this morning and it was an ordeal and MOST of it was agent blasts....and thanksgiving greetings ). I am just in the last few days, seeing "price reduction" notifications and blasts from properties where just after the election, brokers were calling asking if my clients had a) found something or b) would revisit the offers the sellers had not yet entertained.

David Goldsmith

All Powerful Moderator
Staff member
As I mentioned earlier in the thread I don't think a lot of agents realize how the AI in email servers is going to interpret their overuse of blast and label them as spammers. As you noticed a lot is already being labeled as spam. I believe as we move forward these agents are going to blindly continue, not realizing how little of what they are blasting is actually getting seen.

PS I think people should pay attention the what nicolebeauchamp says in "b)" above.

nicolebeauchamp

If they paid attention to the open rates (or lack thereof) of their marketing, they would wonder/notice (I had an issue where my open rates went wackadoodle and noticed it when my open rate plummeted, and people who normally opened weren't - but I'm a little obsessive over these details)- the overuse plus so many other factors are throwing them into spam ...

After Election Day, I started to get calls. In some cases, my clients had literally seen the property late summer (around or just after Labor Day)...which to me is fascinating ...wonder what is yet to come....

David Goldsmith

All Powerful Moderator
Staff member
Unemployed people are getting $5.5 million mortgages again.