Podcast with Jason Thomas

I just listened to the podcast with Jason and it literally blew my mind. Using the equations and formulas from pre-covid numbers to project with a strong degree of accuracy present values was an awesome revelation. Also, the using of comps alongside that of income calculations for pricing on new properties to rentals was absolutely brilliant (not sure I understand it totally so I will listen again for the 3rd time). I could have listened to the three of you talk until everyone passed out. Thank you so much for all your consistant hard work and continually booking such amazing guests and helping me to, everyday, get better at my job.

Noah Rosenblatt

Talking Manhattan on UrbanDigs.com
Staff member
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I thought that interview was fantastic as well and really offered a different perspective to a challenging issue. More agents need to listen to this podcast, as Im getting more responses similar to yours. Thanks Steven for sharing and your very kind words on our efforts here with UD

For those that missed it: WATCH THIS TALKING MANHATTAN PODCAST WITH JASON THOMAS

I just listened to the podcast with Jason and it literally blew my mind. Using the equations and formulas from pre-covid numbers to project with a strong degree of accuracy present values was an awesome revelation. Also, the using of comps alongside that of income calculations for pricing on new properties to rentals was absolutely brilliant (not sure I understand it totally so I will listen again for the 3rd time). I could have listened to the three of you talk until everyone passed out. Thank you so much for all your consistant hard work and continually booking such amazing guests and helping me to, everyday, get better at my job.
Ha Agree. I had to listen a few times. I look forward to reviewing the report Jason cited (if available) and implementing the formulas to ensure I understand.