Happy Fall! Today (Thursday) on Clubhouse at 11am I will be joining Phil Horigan who is hosting a panel of top Real Estate Experts (listed below) to discuss the State of the NYC Real Estate Market. We will hear from top NYC real estate agents along with Noah from UrbanDigs and John Pasquarello from U.S. Bank.
Here is the link to the live show
You can just listen...or you can also ask a question or make a comment!
And if you forward this to anyone, they can get on this email list by simply clicking here.
The top experts on the panel will be: (in random order using random.org)
- Nikki Beauchamp (Agent - Engel & Volkers)
- Tracie Hamersley (Agent - Douglas Elliman)
- Caroline Bass (Agent - The Corcoran Group)
- Christine Toes (Agent - Compass)
- Noemi Bitterman (Agent - Compass)
- John Pasquarello (Mortgage Banker - U.S. Bank)
- Scotty Elyanow (Agent - Compass)
- William Bolls (Agent - Compass)
- Brian Lewis (Agent - Compass)
- Antonio del Rosario (Agent - Brown Harris Stevens)