Buy Signal #1? Market pulse seems to be bottoming

Noah Rosenblatt

Talking Manhattan on UrbanDigs.com
Staff member
im ok with this -- Not saying we fly from here, but it looks like we are no longer in active decline. Research note coming soon for premium users.

1670251531204.png

David Goldsmith

All Powerful Moderator
Staff member
As I have said in the past the problem is Market Pulse is currently being driven up by large amounts of Off Market. I'm not sure booming Off Market would indicate anything good is happening in the market for either buyers or sellers.

Noah Rosenblatt

Staff member
As I have said in the past the problem is Market Pulse is currently being driven up by large amounts of Off Market. I'm not sure booming Off Market would indicate anything good is happening in the market for either buyers or sellers.
Booming/high off market is that missing piece. It typically indicates seller sentiment to current conditions. When sellers cant get the bid they want, they go off market.

Important to note the purpose if the call, after the move down since earlier in Q1, this measure is stabilizing. Its a good time for buyers that were waiting for opportunities. Where we go from here, thats next question -- either up, rangebound, or down?

nicolebeauchamp

Noah Rosenblatt

Staff member
Seems like pulse is bouncing slightly of lows due to declining supply, which is falling at a faster rate than deal vol