Brooklyn Resurgence (visualized)

Noah Rosenblatt

Talking Manhattan on UrbanDigs.com
Staff member
This is quite incredible to see BK's comeback from the covid shutdown. This is showing MONTHLY DEAL VOl broken down by price point

1609888115401.png

Mark

Again, fantastic chart. I don't see "Monthly Contract Signed" in the "Charts" tab on the platform. Is this data from someplace else? I'm hoping to do a similar analysis for Brooklyn's single family market.

John Walkup

Hi Mark - the site only offers sales based charts for Brooklyn right now, but here's a workaround:
create a contract signed search for Brooklyn single family (choose townhouse as proptype and then select the unit mix you need)
if you want monthly, use the date range to select one month
click search and the total will show.
change the date range and repeat
PS - you can also use teh CMA report in combo with the date range to pull stats for the month - cool stuff!

Noah Rosenblatt

Staff member
Again, fantastic chart. I don't see "Monthly Contract Signed" in the "Charts" tab on the platform. Is this data from someplace else? I'm hoping to do a similar analysis for Brooklyn's single family market.
Hey Mark. This is one of many unique charts John is publishing that comes from outside the charting system UD offers. We post these articles in the Weekly Articles section next to the market ticker. As John mentions, we dont offer this chart type in our system. So I would agree and recommend you try our CMA tool to get aggregates stats for that sector of the BK market