Search results

1. Peter Darnell

Chart Accuracy

Noah, Maybe displaying the total number of properties involved in reaching the final percentage would provide some value or lack thereof to the accuracy of the calculation.
  2. Peter Darnell

Chart Accuracy

Thank you, David, I am just beginning to understand the nuances of the effectiveness of charts In UrbanDigs. I think Noah's comment above sums up how "median price discounts" are not a go-to filter to uncover trends and valuable information about specific neighborhoods. I think one has to be...
  3. Peter Darnell

Hi David, NYC has always been a media hotspot which means everything that happens here gets...

Hi David, NYC has always been a media hotspot which means everything that happens here gets exaggerated. Crime is up, it's true. This is affecting the gentrification of some neighborhoods. Luxury sales though hit an all-time high this year. Peter Danell Licensed Real Estate Agent Daniel Gale...
  4. Peter Darnell

Chart Accuracy

Greetings I am an LRE for Daniel Gale Sothebys International Realty covering Brooklyn and Long Island. I recently created a Median Listing Discount Char for townhouses in five neighborhoods in Brooklyn. See attached. My sponsoring broker seemed astonished at the percentage change in certain...