Search results

1. E

Board interview

If yiu are granted a board interview after they reviewed package, is this just considered a formality ie what are the chances of getting rejected at this point?
  2. E

Contractors , Painters , Floor people

$$20k to paint a 1 bedroom?
  3. E

Contractors , Painters , Floor people

Anyone recommend contractors ,painters ,floor people in manhattan ? also, what are average costs for following : 1.painting a 700 Sq ft 1 bed ( 1 color) 2. Rip up,carpeting in bedroom; 3. Buff hardwood floors
  4. E

Board package responsibility

If a buyer contacts agent on StreetEasy who isn’t sellers agent , is that broker responsible for assisting in putting together board package or can sellers agent still assist ?
  5. E

Zoom Board Interview

But hypothetically speaking ,if I only want to do a zoom interview and not in person and they will only do in person, wouldn’t this be a breach of contract if I don’t do the in person ie lose 10% deposit ?
  6. E

Zoom Board Interview

yes very true...with cases rising and holidays expecting more cases, december/january board interviews on zoom make more sense - at least to me...thank you
  7. E

Zoom Board Interview

Agreed…I was on the board fir many years ….but I’m just wondering if it’s ok to request if it’s possible ?
  8. E

Zoom Board Interview

Is it reasonable for a buyer to request a ZOOM board interview even if the board is doing LIVE interviews? I care for elderly parent and just being cautious even while fully vaccinated...
  9. E

Planting Terrace

Wonder why builder put 3 planting terraces that are balcony size w no windows and no mention anywhere !
  10. E

Planting Terrace

This is proprietary lease but if terrace is not noted with a T in offering plan , does this apply to a planting terrace ?
  11. E

Planting Terrace

Definitely better to know or not call attention to it since it doesn’t seem to have been an issue ?
  12. E

Planting Terrace

perhaps....but seller will have to ask board....which im sure will probably have a cautious response...better to know before you purchase OR is it opening up a can of worms!
  13. E

Planting Terrace

Thank you so much for your reply! When current owner was younger , he had plants out there but there was nothing there when I saw it….I wouldn’t put furniture there but might just climb out here abd there to enjoy the air and view
  14. E

Planting Terrace

It seems some attorneys say “ no door” then “no access “ and others says what you said “ if it’s attached to apt and you are only one that can access then it’s yours”… offering plan doesn’t note a terrace and all I get as feedback from management agency is “ there is no terrace” because there...
  15. E

Planting Terrace

I saw an apartment recently for sale with a rather large planting terrace ie can fit 2 people and a small table easily . There is no door access . Can only be accessed by owner of coop unit via window. Is this terrace considered OWNED by shareholder owner or at the very least, able to be used by...
  16. E

Zillow Realtor.com etc

thanks.....
  17. E

Zillow Realtor.com etc

Do listing agent pay Zillow, realtor.com etc to list your property or is it a direct feed from mls?
  18. E

Top 5 Tells

you mean so that the listing looks FRESH and NEW and there appears to be NO LISTING HISTORY?
  19. E

Shareholder in Coop having Family Stay

right - might not even be family and getting rent and not paying sublet fee?
  20. E

Shareholder in Coop having Family Stay

Shareholder moved and other family members ie not immediate, staying in apartment indefinitely. Is this allowed? At the very minimum, shouldnt standard coop sublet fee be paid?