Recent content by Steven Slotnick

1. S

Missing the deals...

So, for the last month or so I've heard heard people saying that the days of the "Covid deep buys" are gone as prices have begun to swing up in the last 45 days or so as people have begun to return to the city (Luxury excluded which has picked up in the last three weeks). On yesterday's show...
  2. S

New Dev 2021 & Beyond

Righteous job. I learn more from you and John then I do out in the marketplace. :)
  3. S

New Dev 2021 & Beyond

Amazing webinar. I watched with wrapt attention. I could have binged watched the 5 of you for at least 3 seasons. Incredible information, incredible insight, I was awestruck by the revelations about what the next several years could bring. Thank you guys for putting that together.
  4. S

The new downtown?

I am working on a project downtown and I happen to be up on 69th floor of 175 Greenwich. As I look out in any direction of any of the floor to ceiling windows it seems that every floor of every nearby office building is vacant... It's a strange, strange thing. 173 Greenwich, The Freedom...
  5. S

Podcast with Jason Thomas

I look forward to Urban Digs every morning. :)
  6. S

Buyer's Brokers Discounts Disclosure?

Amazing question. It would seem that the buyer's broker would not have an obligation to be transparent as to the discount in the public record as he/she isn't doing the filing, only negotiating the deal. It does seem that the buyer and/or the buyer's attorney would be obligated to inform the...
  7. S

Podcast with Jason Thomas

I just listened to the podcast with Jason and it literally blew my mind. Using the equations and formulas from pre-covid numbers to project with a strong degree of accuracy present values was an awesome revelation. Also, the using of comps alongside that of income calculations for pricing on...