This is the # I'm watching

David Goldsmith

All Powerful Moderator
Staff member
I think that given how active the market is we are still seeing a relatively high amount of Off Market. We are also seeing net positive inventory (new listings - contract signed - off market) which I don't think we have seen in about a year? I also think I previously stated that if we don't rebound to over 1,100 for October it would seem to be running out of steam a bit.

Noah Rosenblatt

Talking Manhattan on UrbanDigs.com
Staff member
I think that given how active the market is we are still seeing a relatively high amount of Off Market. We are also seeing net positive inventory (new listings - contract signed - off market) which I don't think we have seen in about a year? I also think I previously stated that if we don't rebound to over 1,100 for October it would seem to be running out of steam a bit.
The net positive is certainly a new thing these days. I dont expect it to last. Sep is the highest listing month, and we didnt disappoint with 2250+ listings hitting the market. I would expect that to fall while demand rises - so the net positive likely wont last long. Still think this is a nice window for buyers considering where we were in May & June