- Welcome to a sprawling 2,857 sf, three-bedroom plus library with three-and-half baths, corner layout located at 845 United Nations Plaza. -
Breathtaking views, coveted exposures, an uber layout and top of the line finishes, in a world class building.
- The South and East-facing living room with a separate dining room bring in the views from the East river to the Chrysler Building, the Queensboro bridge and beyond.
- Look down to the United Nations gardens, the serene East river flowing past you and the ever-changing foliage of the NYC skyline.
- Corner layout with high ceilings, hardwood floors, an entrance foyer and a half bath grace the living room suite.
- The three bedrooms have splendorous views and are ultra spacious with ensuite baths and individual zoned heat and air conditioning.
- Extra large kitchen layout and floor to ceiling windows with sprawling views make the kitchen a gathering place for a dinner get together or just a cup of coffee in the morning.
- The layout is separated into a Southern and an Northern wing: the Northern wing housing the master and the second bedroom; The Southern wing,sunlit throughout the day, houses the living & dining areas and the guest bedroom
- Inarguably the best and most preferred layout 41B is a stunning display of views, flow thru and finishes.
- 845 United Nations Plaza is a full service building with 24 hr. concierge, private driveway with valet parking, wine storage, health center and spa, a 60-ft pool, and an upscale lounge bar & restaurant.
- Monthly Assessment of $699.61
$6,295,000 / $2,203 per ft²
Last Asking: Aug 09, 2018
3 Beds / 3.5 Baths / 2,857 ft²
Total Monthly expenses: $7,870
Maintenance: $3,162 / R.E. Taxes $4,708
Exclusively listed with: Halstead Property, LLC
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 41B