- MOTIVATED SELLER. The lowest price per SF in the bldg.
- A pied-a-terre or primary home owners dream apt with stunning top of the line finishes.
- A turn key apt for those looking for a designer apt in a cache bldg. with full amenities.
- Completely redesigned by owner and award winning architect. Presently a 1 bedroom with 2 full baths that may be converted into a 2 bedroom has inarguably the best layout in the bldg..
-1325 sf corner apartment with West and North exposures is both bright and stunningly quiet - an oasis from the din of the City.
- Gleaming and rustic French limestone grace the floors that span the length of the room and seamlessly merge with the floor-to-ceiling windows.
- An apartment designed so impeccably that the living, sleeping and entertaining spaces flow gracefully, aided by drop ceilings, custom designed lighting (with individual controls for every room), custom window treatments and window rope lighting.
- A closed-off kitchen with floor-to-ceiling North facing windows is fully equipped including a Sub-Zero wine fridge, ample closet and counter space for that thanksgiving dinner clutter.
- Customized built-ins, shelving and storage all covered in Finnish Iced Birch and Cherry Veneer give this apartment a homey feel.
- 845 United Nations Plaza features 24 hr. concierge, private driveway with valet parking, wine storage, health center and spa, a 60 ft pool, and an upscale lounge bar.
$1,815,000 / $1,369 per ft²
Sold: Sep 05, 2017
-17.31% from ask / 186 Days to Sell
2 Beds / 2.0 Baths / 1,325 ft²
Total Monthly expenses: $2,364
Maintenance: $1,416 / R.E. Taxes $948
Exclusively listed with: Halstead Property
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 11H