Welcome home to residence 2B at 76 Roebling Street. This beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with abundant natural light features:
- Open living area with space for a dining and living area
- Large kitchen provides seating at the expansive breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, and sleek dark stone countertops
- Spa-like guest bathroom features a large soaking tub
- Primary suite showcases a Northwestern facing Juliet balcony and an en-suite bathroom with glass enclosed shower.
- Incredibly low Common Charges
Roebling Square consists of 5 townhouses and 31 apartments around the corner from the Bedford Street L train and a short distance to the G and JMZ trains. Williamsburg residents enjoy the stunning McCarren Park, East River State Park, and the brand new Domino Waterfront just blocks away. Shopping, dining, and entertainment are easily accessible throughout the neighborhood.
Please note 421a Tax Abatement is expiring 2/22/23.
Building Features 4 Floors36 Units
$1,150,000 / $1,218 per ft²
In Contract: Jun 16, 2021
84 Days to enter contract
2 Beds / 2.0 Baths / 944 ft²
Total Monthly expenses: $866
Maintenance: $275 / R.E. Taxes $591
Exclusively listed with: Halstead Property, LLC
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 2B