A Contemporary Remnant of the Gilded Age - Newly renovated foyer opens to sprawling light-filled pre-war coop with unexpected treasures you wont find anywhere else!
* Approximately 1300 SF, this 2-bed coop can easily be converted to 3 bedrooms, while maintaining the open layout.
* Triple exposure with large windows in every room, partial river views, extra high (almost 10 feet) ceilings with crown moldings.
* Renovated large foyer with huge coat closet.
* Open living/dining room spans 34 feet long (wow!) and is framed with north and south facing windows.
* Recently improved extra large and bright Chefs kitchen has a window, granite countertops, Miele dishwasher, Sub-zero refrigerator and the crown jewel for exceptional cooking: a polished copper La Cornue Le Chateau 147 with 4 burners, 2 ovens, a hot plate and a stone grill. Wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling classic white cabinets provide more storage than youll know what to do with.
* Oversized and elegant bathroom feels like a luxurious spa with a jacuzzi tub, separate shower, and marble and brass fixtures throughout.
* Large and plentiful closets throughout provide abundant storage.
* Laundry facilities are conveniently located on the ground floor of the building, additionally an in-unit washer/dryer is allowed.
* Plus a common garden and decked patio; perfect place to relax within the building, while Riverside Park beckons a block away!
789 WEA is a well managed full service white glove building with a full time doorman, live-in super, common garden and laundry room. Storage cages and bike storage are also available by waitlist. Perfectly located just one block from Broadways retail corridor to the east, and Riverside Park to the west. 4 blocks to the 96th St station where the express train keeps all of Manhattan at your fingertips, and even Brooklyn is less than half an hour away. For a bike enthusiasts, a Citibike station is just a block away.