S p r e a d O u t ! This enormous parlor-floor 1+ bedroom is a bright and airy retreat with a loft like open layout primed for you to customize to your lifestyle.
* Over 1100 SF, currently used as a 2-bedroom with custom built-in bunk beds and desk, this flexible apartment can just as easily be used as a 1-bedroom plus 1 or 2 home offices.
* Oversized bay windows and 10' ceilings.
* Open concept kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and well designed cabinets that fit a full array of small appliances.
* Original pocket doors with frosted glass offer privacy while allowing light to pass through.
* Working wood burning fireplace.
* Spacious bathroom with deep soaking tub.
* In-unit washer and dryer.
* Exposed brick wall.
* Hardwood floors throughout.
* Large and deep closets plus additional storage in the basement.
* Zoned for PS 321.
* Building amenities: luscious forecourt garden, roof deck, live-in super, bike storage, laundry, elevator.
759 President Street is one of Park Slope's most unique and coveted coop buildings. Formerly a hospital, the building retains its 'winged' layout. Annexed to the west side of the building is a quintessential brownstone where # 1J is situated. Residents of the J line enjoy 2 entries, through the brownstone, or through the main elevatored building.
Located in the heart of Park Slope, central to both 5th Ave and 7th Ave where you can find everything you need within walking distance. Just 2.5 blocks to Prospect Park and Grand Army Plaza, and a short stroll to the Brooklyn Public Library, Brooklyn Museum, and the Botanic Garden. Easy access to R, F, B, Q, 2 and 3 trains.