This turn-key, two-bedroom corner apartment is chock-full of character and modern amenities making for the perfect blend. At approximately 984 SF, you'll have more than enough room to grow and this idyllic neighborhood will whisk all of your problems away.
- Highly coveted corner apartment
- Gracious entry foyer with period details
- South and East exposures for morning and all-day natural light
- Completely renovated kitchen featuring Quartz countertops, subway-tiled backsplash, new refrigerator, new dishwasher, new sink & faucet, open shelving, and hardware.
- Spacious living room with separate dining area
- Glorious hardwood floors
- Huge primary bedroom and significantly sized second bedroom
- New lighting fixtures throughout
- Upgraded bathroom with modern sink, vanity, 5pc shower set, and preserved prewar grandeur
- Generous closet space
- Nestled between the historic Dyckman Farmhouse Museum and Inwood Hill Park
- Designed by noted Art Deco architect George G. Miller
- Wired for Fios & Spectrum
- Laundry Room
- Pet friendly
- Bike room
Think Green! Because it's everywhere
- Inwood Hill Park with forested hiking paths, dog runs, and green spaces
- The Hudson River Greenway spans miles of trails for jogging, biking, skating and yoga
- Fort Tryon Park including The Met Cloisters, Heather Gardens, and miles of walking paths overlooking the Hudson River.
- Columbia University Baker Athletics Complex houses Lions football, field hockey, soccer, tennis, and rowing.
- Inspiring cuisine abounds including Guadalupe, Beans & Vines, Unique Fusion, and The Hudson to name but a few.
- Easy access to the express A and 1 trains, multiple bus lines, and the West Side Highway for easy in and out.
Now you can stay in Manhattan!
Enjoy this sanctuary as your retreat from it all, or as a license to live life to the fullest.
Contact me Today! I love this home, and I'm certain you will too.
Building Features 6 Floors42 Units
Listed on Jul 15, 2020
53 Days on Market
2 Beds / 1.0 Bath / - ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $1,198
Exclusively listed with: Triplemint Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 3E