Key Apartment Features:
- North, South and West exposure
- Two large, approximately equal bedrooms
- Dining room (and additional dining area)
- Energy efficient appliances and Bertazzoni range
- 3 large hall closets
- Well-maintained pre-war building
- Fios & Spectrum wired
- Laundry Room
- Pet friendly
- Bike room
- Inwood Hill Park maintains forested hiking paths in addition to baseball fields, tennis courts, dog runs and green spaces for regularly scheduled events.
- Columbia University Baker Athletics Complex houses Lions football, field hockey, soccer, tennis & rowing.
- The Hudson River Greenway spans miles of trails for jogging, biking, skating and yoga, in addition to tennis, soccer, baseball, basketball and several playgrounds.
- Fort Tryon Park including The Met Cloisters, Heather Gardens, and miles of walking paths overlooking the Hudson River.
- Diverse cuisine including Indian Road Cafe, Beans & Vines, Anchor Heights and many more!
- Area well serviced by multiple bus lines. A Express train and 1 train accessible, in addition to car via the West Side Highway. Arrive to and from Midtown within 30 minutes.
Interest rates are at historic lows! Lenders offering qualifiers a 30yr fixed w/ up to 7K in closing credits!
$650,000 / $590 per ft²
Last Asking: Mar 27, 2020
2 Beds / 1.0 Bath / 1,100 ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $1,679
Exclusively listed with: Bohemia Realty Group Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 1B