- Large windows throughout the property offer abundant sunlight that enlivens and energizes the space. In addition, the windows offer leafy tree views that offer serenity and tranquility.
- The expansive windowed kitchen offers top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, white marble countertops and plenty of storage space in a well-organized layout that will offer even the most chaotic of cooks a neat and orderly cooking experience.
- The master bedroom offers a spacious layout with an ensuite marble bathroom. Moreover, the second bedroom is located directly across creating a perfect balance between the sleeping areas and the shared spaces.
- The living room is an expansive and bright space perfect for entertaining and to create shared memories with loved ones. The brick wall enhances the space by adding a touch of sophisticated charm. The electric fireplace adds both a visually and physically vibrant warmth. For hot summer days, the electric fireplace also offers cool air to help settle down after a laborious day.
- The guest bathroom meets the American with Disabilities Act of standards of design, making the bathroom fully functional and accessible to people with disabilities. This bathroom also offers a towel warmer making it not only sleek in design but high-tech with its modern capabilities.
- The white-oak flooring further complements the modern and sleek aesthetics of the property making everything hold an aesthetically harmonious balance.
- Soaring 11 foot ceilings further accentuates the welcoming and generous open-layout of the living room and space at large.
- Washer and dryer in basement
- Sublets Allowed
- Co-purchasing allowed
- Gifting allowed
- Pied e Terres allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Bike Room
- Storage space available for minimal extra charge
- Live-in super
The ideal convenience of having the subway (line 1) right around the corner, along with Riverside Park and the river on the opposite corner, is a rarity and true gem of a location. Moreover, you have plenty of dining and shopping options located only half a block away on Broadway. Additionally, cultural and intellectual activities galore with Columbia University and Barnard College (as well as other several smaller schools) in close proximity. Lastly, and perhaps one of Morningside Heights most therapeutic features is the abundant open green spaces that are abound. For instance, you are not only bracketed between the famous Morningside Park and Riverside Park, but several other smaller leafy public open spaces are sprinkled throughout the neighborhood further improving your quality of life.
Building Features 6 Floors51 Units
$899,000 / $899 per ft²
Last Asking: Jan 01, 2021Also listed for Rent
2 Beds / 2.0 Baths / 1,000 ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $1,310
Exclusively listed with: The Corcoran Group
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 1