Prewar Coop Built 1928 in
| Intercom And No Elevator
1 of 6
Bright and sleek, this home has been overhauled into a truly loft-like space. Fully reconfigured in the ideal layout, the space features:
- Lofty open concept that allows all 6 windows to brighten the space
- Renovated kitchen relocated to the center of the apartment to create ideal layout
- Separate dining area + perfect space for home office or studio
- 9-foot ceilings and new floors
- Easily partition the space to create any number of alternate layouts
582 Morgan Ave is an 8-unit HDFC co-op with incredible financial health and run much like a condo featuring:
- No limitations on subletting (permitted from day one)
- No restrictions on sale price (market rate pricing permitted)
- No flip tax
- All pets welcome!
- New laundry room in basement
- Renovated common garden
- New windows installed throughout the entire building
- A reserve fund flush with cash
All of this is located on a tree-lined block in a wonderful little corner of Greenpoint just 3 blocks from the beautiful McGolrick Park, which includes a great dog-run with sections for both big and small pups and playgrounds. Excellent restaurants and cafes with outdoor seating are a stone's throw away.
582 Morgan Ave is an income-restricted co-op with the income cap at 165% of the Area Median Income and for 2019 it is as follows:
$150,150 Family of two
$168,960 Family of three
$187,605 Family of four
Apartment 2L was originally a 1.5 bedroom home. Currently, as an open concept, it is used as a studio loft.