Apartment 14B features:
- Nine-foot ceiling heights with original woodwork, doors and moldings intact
- Spectacular fourteenth floor views facing east, south and west with glimpses of the Hudson River from two rooms
- Proper foyer with coat closet and arched entryway leading to the living room
- Both bedrooms have corner views with multiple windows
- Large, renovated kitchen with ample storage, two windows and a dining nook
- Renovated windowed bathroom
- Original parquet hard wood floors
- In-unit washer and dryer
The Crestmont is a full-service 58-unit cooperative built in 1924 and located on West End Avenue between West 85th and 86th Streets. It features a full-time doorman, live-in superintendent, garden, bicycle storage and laundry room. The building allows pieds-a-terre and pets and financing up to 75% is permitted. No flip tax. Maintenance includes Spectrum cable TV and internet.
522 West End Avenue sits just a block from Riverside Park, a block from #1 train subway service, a block from M86 crosstown bus service and nearby the Upper West Side's best restaurants, shops and grocery stores.
Showing by open house and by private appointment with 24 hours' notice.
Building Features 15 Floors59 Units
Listed on Sep 07, 2021
20 Days on Market
2 Beds / 1.0 Bath / - ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $2,628
Exclusively listed with: Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales LLC Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 14B