Prewar Coop Built 1931 in
| Intercom And No Elevator
1 of 23
Blank canvas waiting for you to customize your perfect Two or Three Bedroom home!
Currently configured as a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom with a giant home office, this 1200 square foot home offers endless possibilities to make your vision a reality.
- Windows in every room (including the bathroom) fill the apartment with unobstructed sunlight with North, East and South exposure.
- Bathroom features an oversized jacuzzi bathtub, medicine cabinet and storage under the sink.
- Full size vented Washer / Dryer in unit.
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances including Bosch dishwasher and tons of kitchen cabinets and storage including a pantry!
- Exposed brick possible on multiple walls.
- Hardwood floors throughout the apartment.
- High ceilings and prewar detail.
- Charming views of Parade Ground and Prospect Park.
- Building features a lovely common courtyard/garden.
Photos include current paint scheme and also how this home would look with a white coat of paint throughout.
32 Unit boutique cooperative made up of two buildings: 1110 Caton Avenue and 5 Stratford Road. Built in the 1930s, this walk up building is located directly across from the Parade Grounds and Prospect Park. 5 Stratford Road is at the nexus of Ditmas Park, Kensington, Windsor Terrace and Prospect Park South. The B/Q trains at Church Avenue and the F/G at Fort Hamilton Parkway give you access to all NYC has to offer. On the Stratford Rd side, the intimate and well run cooperative building offers 4 floors with 16 units, each with unique layouts and original details from exposed brick to arched doorways. The building offers storage bins for an additional fee, a bike room, and a communal backyard. Pets welcome in this walk up building.