LOW TAXES- $32/mo! LOW CONDO - $520/mo!
PENTHOUSE! Across from Domino Park
This spacious Duplex Penthouse gives you direct access to your gigantic PRIVATE ROOFTOP CABANA with breathtaking Manhattan and water views! Entertain, barbecue, enjoy spectacular sunsets over Manhattan, satisfy the inner gardener in your soul or just escape the hectic city soaking in the sun. The outdoor space is just the cherry on top to this gorgeous, airy and very spacious 1 bedroom with 10-foot ceilings, oversized windows, private storage room, Manhattan skyline and water views from all windows and terrace. Located across from Domino Park in the absolute best Prime Williamsburg location.
The apartment is open, bright, airy with 10-foot ceilings and huge windows that showcase the beautiful Manhattan skyline and River. The modern kitchen has stainless steel appliances, ample cabinets, stone counters, gorgeous glass tile backsplash and an oversize island that makes a great work space or breakfast bar and is perfect for entertaining. The living room is large enough for a complete living room and entertainment set, a large dining table, a desk and more. The bedroom has more than enough room for a king sized bed, nightstands and a desk. Every closet has been outfitted with custom California Closets and the windows with custom black-out and solar blinds. In-unit Bosch washer and dryer. White ash hardwood floors throughout. The bathroom is spacious with high ceilings, ensuite bath featuring a Deep Soaking tub and double vanity. The beautiful living room stairway leads you directly onto your gigantic private roof deck; it is like having a backyard in the sky!
46 South 2nd street is a 23-unit condominium building boasting your own storage room, bike storage, parking garage and a Virtual Doorman intercom system providing security and allowing building access for packages and guests. There is a 25 year tax abatement in place that only expires in 2036.
The location is extraordinary. Just off Kent Avenue, across from Domino Park and the River. This area is posh, trendy, very quiet and beautiful. It is surrounded by the best restaurants, bars and nightlife making this arguably the absolute best area in Prime Williamsburg. Michelin Starred restaurants are within 5 minutes walk, like Aska, Peter Luger Steakhouse, Misi and Meadowsweet. Other highlights in the immediate vicinity are Sunday in Brooklyn, 12 Chairs, Freehold, Miss Favela, Loosie Rouge and La Superior. Whole Foods, Equinox and Bedford avenue are within 10 minutes stroll from the property.
- One King size bedroom
- Custom Black-Out and Solar Blinds
- Bosch In-unit Washer and Dryer
- High Ceilings
- Custom California Closets
- Large Living/Dining Space (easily fits large dining table, complete living room, desk and more)
- Huge Stone Breakfast bar - perfect for work space, entertaining or dining.
- Glass tile backsplash
- Deep Soaking Tub
- Double Vanity
Private Terrace Features:
- 882 square feet!
- Views of Manhattan Skyline, Water and Domino Park.
- 24-hour Virtual Doorman
- Parking Garage
- Private locked storage room (6ft by 4ft)
- Roof terrace with Manhattan views
- Tax Abatement until 2036 (17 years left)
Neighborhood features and Transportation:
- Transportation: East River Ferry and L, M, J, Z and G subway lines.
- Within 5 minutes walk are the neighborhoods best restaurants, cafes and bars including La Superior, 12 Chairs, Sunday In Brooklyn, Freehold, Peter Luger Steakhouse, Aska, Marlow & Sons, Meadowsweet, Devocion, Aurora, Jane Motorcycles, The Woods, Donna, Rabbithole, Abracadabra, Loosie Rouge, Pies'n'Ties, Miss Favela and The Woods.
Listed on Nov 19, 2019
DOM temporarily suspended
1 Bed / 1.0 Bath / - ft²
Total Monthly expenses: $555
Maintenance: $522 / R.E. Taxes $33
Exclusively listed with: R New York Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 4D