A very special SOUTHERN EXPOSURE studio - fully renovated, bright and sunny - for full or part-time residence.
- 20% down! 80% financing permitted.
- Low maintenance of $947 includes heat & hot water.
- Sublets permitted after one year for primary residence shareholders only.
- Pied-a-terre & pets allowed with board approval.
-The building has a live-in manager available day and night.
- Best Value on UES!- 4H features 9'6" ceilings, oak stripped floors and through wall air conditioning!
- Spacious 17' living space has room for a Queen bed, sofa, club chairs, a wall unit, television and ottomans.
- Renovated Kitchen painstakingly designed with white solid wood cabinetry, granite countertops and storage above & below for cooking equiptment. A wide island counter provides space for dining and entertaining.
- The 24" gas stove/oven, sink and refrigerator fit neatly on the opposite wall.
- Under-sink dishwasher can be installed.
- Through-wall AC allows maximum light through the south facing wall of windows with beautiful wood blinds overlooking a serene scene above a courtyard making this apartment pin-drop quiet.
- There are 3 closets measuring 11' feet of storage space!
- Renovated bathroom has a mirrored medicine cabinet, under sink storage and a tub/shower.
- Terrazzo tiled lobby, video intercom to each apartment, security cameras throughout the building, new elevator & hallways, roof & exterior facade.
- Spectrum Cable Installed.Small ongoing assessment of $18 per month to allow for building reserves.
- Gifting allowed. Co-purchasing not permitted.
Asphalt Green with Olympic pool and state of the art fitness close by. Transportation includes: M86 cross-town bus, M31 express downtown bus, the Second Ave Q Subway, NYC ferry service at 90th St. to Midtown and Wall Street. Restaurants, cleaners, grocery, pharmacy, Carl Schurz Park, Jogging, Biking, Gracie Mansion, outrageously popular Eli's Vinegar Factory, The Mansion Restaurant, Whole Foods and Fairway.
Building Features 5 Floors41 Units
$300,000 / $666 per ft²
Listed on Apr 07, 2021
69 Days on Market
Studio / 1.0 Bath / 450 ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $947
Exclusively listed with: The Corcoran Group Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 4H