This flowing six-room home in an elegant and intimate McKim, Mead, & White building with an exceptional staff providing remarkable service to the building's residents offers a quiet refuge in a busy city.
Enjoy beautifully proportioned rooms with high ceilings, tastefully renovated kitchen and baths, and a home office with a private bathroom, that allows working from home a pleasure.
- The gracious foyer enjoys beautiful light from the oversized windows as you enter into the living room.
- A grand living room features a wood-burning fireplace and overlooks the stately buildings that line 57th at Sutton Place.
- The formal dining room adjacent to the living room creates the perfect flow for great entertaining.
- The Primary bedroom is bright and spacious and features an ensuite, windowed bathroom.
- The secondary bedroom is well proportioned and adjacent to a windowed bathroom.
- The sleek, renovated, and windowed kitchen that leads to the home office offers excellent storage and functionality.
- Storage transfers with apartment
- FULL-TIME STAFF AND LIVE IN SUPERINTENDANT
- ELEVATOR OPERATOR
- FULL LAUNDRY
- WASHER DRYER AND PETS ARE PERMITTED
430 East 57th Street enjoys the quiet ambiance and beauty of Sutton Place. It is steps from Sutton Park, where one can enjoy a serene moment looking out onto the Queensboro Bridge and close access to The East River Esplanade for walks along the river. It is near major transportation, shopping, and all that Manhattan offers, yet maintains a suburban feeling within an urban setting.
Photographs feature virtual furniture.
Building Features 16 Floors60 Units
$1,445,000 / $855 per ft²
Listed on Oct 20, 2020
38 Days on Market
2 Beds / 3.0 Baths / 1,690 ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $4,267
Exclusively listed with: Brown Harris Stevens Source: RLS
Ginger C Brokaw
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 9A