Located in a refined and intimate McKim, Mead, & White building with an exceptional staff who provide remarkable service to the building's residents this property offers a quiet refuge in a busy city.
Beautifully proportioned rooms, high ceilings and oversized windows are just a few of the things that make this tastefully renovated space an incredible home.
- A gracious entrance foyer opens into the living and dining room.
- The generously proportioned living room features a wood-burning fireplace and overlooks the elegant buildings that line 57th at Sutton Place.
- A formal dining room open to the living room creates the perfect flow for great entertaining.
- The primary bedroom is bright and spacious and features an ensuite, windowed bathroom.
- The secondary bedroom is well proportioned and adjacent to a windowed bathroom.
- There is a renovated, windowed kitchen that leads to the home office and offers excellent storage and functionality.
- Washer/dryer in the apartment.
- New windows and through wall heating and air conditioning.
- Storage transfers with apartment.
The building has a full-time, live-in superintendent, doorman and elevator operator. The building has a gym, full laundry, and resident's courtyard. Washer/Dryers and pets are permitted.
430 East 57th Street enjoys the quiet ambiance and beauty of Sutton Place. It is steps from Sutton Park, where one can enjoy a serene moment looking out onto the Queensboro Bridge and close access to The East River Esplanade for walks along the river. It is near major transportation, shopping, and all that Manhattan offers, yet maintains a suburban feeling within an urban setting..
PHOTOGRAPHS ARE VIRTUALLY PAINTED.
Building Features 16 Floors60 Units
Listed on Oct 20, 2020
139 Days on Market
2 Beds / 3.0 Baths / - ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $4,267
Exclusively listed with: Brown Harris Stevens Source: RLS
Ginger C Brokaw
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 9A