LOW MONTHLY COSTS? Check
IN THE HEART OF SOHO? Check!
SUNNY & QUIET? Check!
RARE SOHO ONE BEDROOM LOFT-STYLE CONDOMINIUM ASKING $1,699,000.
Residence 5B is an extremely rare corner One Bedroom Condominium Loft with a Fireplace, Dining Room, and Part Time Doorman located in the heart of Soho, between Prince and Spring Streets.
What an incredible Soho location! The apartment has a sunny Western exposure over peaceful Thompson Street, with open treetop views, open sky views and the Thompson Street Park.
With Four oversized West facing Windows in the Living Room and Bedroom, and a Northern exposure in the Kitchen, the apartment has wonderful light all day, and is very quiet!
* A Storage Locker is included in the sales price.
* The Condo is Pied a Terre and Investor friendly.
* Parents purchasing for children are allowed.
* There are NO Artist in Residency (A.I.R.) restrictions unlike most Soho buildings.
* VERY Low Monthly costs. Taxes and Common Charges = $1269. per month.
* There's a monthly capital assessment of $139, ending August 2021.
* Working wood burning fireplace.
* High ceilings.
* Separate Windowed Kitchen.
* Spacious separate Dining Room.
* Private Storage bin.
* Exposed brick walls.
The Part-Time Doorman hours are:
Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to -4:00 P.M.,
Saturday from 12:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Bonus! There's a free Laundry Room conveniently located on every floor in the building.
426 West Broadway was constructed in 1880 as a Loft warehouse. The building was converted to condominiums in 1984.
Managed by the Lovett Group, the condominium provides a package room, superintendent, Part-Time Doorman, and private storage.
Owners are allowed to have Pets with board approval.
Building Features 6 Floors35 Units
$1,699,000 / $2,123 per ft²
Listed on May 05, 2020
99 Days on Market
1 Bed / 1.0 Bath / 800 ft²
Total Monthly expenses: $1,269
Maintenance: $518 / R.E. Taxes $751
Exclusively listed with: Compass Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 5B