Featuring a separate Dining Room/Home Office, Windowed Kitchen, and a Wood Burning Fireplace.
Two Exposures; Sunny Western Exposures in the Living room and Bedroom, and Northern Exposure in the Kitchen.
Condo, Doorman, Low Monthly Charges, Sunny & Quiet.
What an incredible Soho location! The apartment has four oversized windows facing West over peaceful Thompson Street, with open treetop views, open sky views and the Thompson Street Park, as well as a Northern exposure in the Kitchen. Even on a grey day, the apartment is bright!
* A Storage Locker is included in the sales price.
* The Condo is Pied a Terre and Investor friendly.
* Parents purchasing for children are allowed.
* There are NO Artist in Residency (A.I.R.) restrictions unlike most Soho buildings.
* VERY Low Monthly costs. Taxes and Common Charges = $1269. per month.
* There's a monthly capital assessment of $139, ending August 2021.
* Working wood burning fireplace.
* High ceilings.
* Separate Windowed Kitchen.
* Spacious separate Dining Room.
* Exposed brick walls.
The Part-Time Doorman hours are:
Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to -4:00 P.M.,
Saturday from 12:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Bonus! There's a free Laundry Room conveniently located on every floor in the building.
426 West Broadway was constructed in 1880 as a Loft warehouse. The building was converted to condominiums in 1984.
Managed by the Lovett Group, the condominium provides a package room, superintendent, Part-Time Doorman, and private storage.
Owners are allowed to have Pets with board approval.
Building Features 6 Floors35 Units
$1,650,000 / $2,062 per ft²
Listed on May 05, 2020
237 Days on Market
1 Bed / 1.0 Bath / 800 ft²
Total Monthly expenses: $1,269
Maintenance: $518 / R.E. Taxes $751
Exclusively listed with: Compass Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 5B