Postwar Condo Built 1972 in
| Full Service Doorman With Elevator
1 of 11
Inquire about our common charge rebate at the closing.
The Revere is an elegant, full-service condominium in one of the city's most sought-after neighborhoods, Sutton Place, at the corner of First Avenue and 54th Street. Residents enjoy convenient access to the finest restaurants, bars, shops, supermarkets, parks, gyms and transportation options that Midtown has to offer! Visit our Sales Gallery in apt. 31B to inquire about all our available Sponsor condos.
20D photos represent 16D finishes which sponsor will provide similar to, customer can choose one of the other sponsor kitchens or baths. Brand New Expansive Windows Newly installed.
20D CUSTOM HOME FEATURES- To be renovated
- Large Entertaining Room
- Open Chef's Kitchen
- Large Walk-in Custom Closets
- Master Suite
- Marble floor-to-ceiling tiled Bath
- Exposure: OPEN North w/city views
THE REVERE COLLECTION
- 1 BR and 2 BR Homes w/amazing views available
- RENOVATED SPONSOR CONDOS
- NO BOARD APPROVAL
- LOW COMMON CHARGES AND REAL ESTATE TAXES
-Motivated and Just Reduced Pricing
- Perfect as a Primary Residence, Second Home or Investment Property
- Immediate Occupancy
- Model Homes to be Viewed
- The city is expanding the Manhattan Waterfront Greenway from 53rd St to 61st St, which will greatly increase the value of neighboring properties include The Revere.
- 31 Stories
- Full Service 24-Hour Doorman
- Storage Room
- Bike Storage
- Laundry Room
- Landscaped Outdoor Plaza w/Play Area
- 2 Passenger; 1 Service Elevator
The Sales Gallery is located in Unit 31B. For more information please visit www.thereverecondo.com. Offering by prospectus only. The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from Sponsor file no. CD-85-0282.