One-of-a-kind 3,180 square foot penthouse duplex with open water and skyline views from four private terraces.
- Thirty-five-foot living / dining room with triple-exposure views - south, west and east.
- Four professionally landscaped terraces, including one that faces the Statue of Liberty and spans approx. 750 square feet.
- Large eat-in kitchen with Wolf, SubZero, and Gaggenau appliances.
- Five bedrooms, four with double exposures; three have private terraces. Three and a half bathrooms are finished with Porcelanosa tiling and fixtures.
- Four walk-in closets and three outdoor storage rooms.
- Rooms are of grand proportions. Ceiling height is 9'7". Twenty-one windows face all points on a compass.
Set directly on the Hudson River Esplanade, Liberty House, 377 Rector Place, is a 28-story, 238-unit condominium that offers front door access to the city's best running and cycling paths and unrivaled views of the harbor and Statue of Liberty. Full-time doorman and concierge, live-in resident manager and new lobby. Residents can enjoy The Terrace Club fitness center and indoor pool for an additional fee.
Shown by appointment only, with 24 hours' notice.
Building Features 27 Floors238 Units
$4,995,000 / $1,570 per ft²
Last Asking: Mar 27, 2022
5 Beds / 3.5 Baths / 3,180 ft²
Total Monthly expenses: $12,015
Maintenance: $5,941 / R.E. Taxes $6,074
Exclusively listed with: Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales LLC
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit PHB