- Thirty-five-foot living room with triple-exposure water views - north, south, and west.
- Four professionally landscaped terraces, including one south-facing that spans approx. 750 square feet and has a custom built-in Viking grill.
- Eat-in kitchen and formal dining room with adjoining terrace. Viking, Miele and SubZero appliances. Wine room with cold storage for 100 bottles.
- Three bedrooms, all with double exposures; two have private terraces. Master bath has a steam shower, deep soaking tub and terrace.
- Four walk-in closets and three outdoor storage rooms that are cedar-lined and climate-controlled for off-season wardrobe storage.
- Rooms are of grand proportions. Wired for sound throughout, including outdoors. Ceiling height is 9'7". Twenty-one windows offer a complete panoramic view.
Set directly on the Hudson River Esplanade, Liberty House, 377 Rector Place, is a 28-story, 238-unit condominium that offers front door access to the city's best running and cycling paths and unrivaled views of the harbor and Statue of Liberty. Full-time doorman and concierge, live-in resident manager and new lobby. Residents can enjoy The Terrace Club fitness center and indoor pool for an additional fee.
Shown by appointment only with 24 hours' notice.
$4,995,000 / $1,555 per ft²
Listed on Oct 10, 2018
377 Days on Market
4 Beds / 3.0 Baths / 3,212 ft²
Total Monthly expenses: $13,281
Maintenance: $6,566 / R.E. Taxes $6,715
Exclusively listed with: Brown Harris Stevens
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit PHA