- Thirty-five-foot living room with triple-exposure water views - north, south, and west.
- Four professionally landscaped terraces, including one south-facing that spans approx. 750 square feet and has a custom built-in Viking grill.
- Eat-in kitchen and formal dining room with adjoining terrace. Viking, Miele and SubZero appliances. Wine room with cold storage for 100 bottles.
- Three bedrooms, all with double exposures; two have private terraces. Master bath has a steam shower, deep soaking tub and terrace.
- Four walk-in closets and three outdoor storage rooms that are cedar-lined and climate-controlled for off-season wardrobe storage.
- Rooms are of grand proportions. Wired for sound throughout, including outdoors. Ceiling height is 9'7". Twenty-one windows offer a complete panoramic view.
Set directly on the Hudson River Esplanade, Liberty House, 377 Rector Place, is a 28-story, 238-unit condominium that offers front door access to the city's best running and cycling paths and unrivaled views of the harbor and Statue of Liberty. Full-time doorman and concierge, live-in resident manager and new lobby. Residents can enjoy The Terrace Club fitness center and indoor pool for an additional fee.
Shown by appointment only with 24 hours' notice.
Building Features 27 Floors238 Units
$3,495,000 / $1,088 per ft²
Listed on Oct 10, 2018
744 Days on Market
4 Beds / 3.0 Baths / 3,212 ft²
Total Monthly expenses: $13,281
Maintenance: $6,566 / R.E. Taxes $6,715
Exclusively listed with: Brown Harris Stevens Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit PHA