No stone was left unturned in this exclusive, keyed elevator loft, residing on one of the most coveted blocks of TriBeCa! Flooded with sunlight, Unit 3A features a sprawling open floor plan, with 10.5ft ceilings, over-sized windows, original exposed brick, impeccable finishes and storage like youve never seen before in NYC.
Meticulously designed, every square inch of this home has been outfitted to keep both aesthetic and functionality in mind. Features include::
· Reclaimed wood and iron built-in shelves.
· 8 white oak floors throughout.
· Entry Foyer custom white oak closets
· Pietra Cardosa countertops, backsplash and kitchen island.
· Chefs grade kitchen with Sub Zero refrigerator, double freezer, double Miele oven, Dacor five-burner range, Bosch dishwasher and wine cooler.
· Custom-built TV console w/ decorative sterno-lit fireplace.
· Built-In Sonos Sound System.
· LED lighting throughout w/Lutron dimmers.
· Breakfast nook, with built-in benches and additional storage.
· Marble counters and wall tiles throughout the bathrooms.
· Heated floors and rain and steam showers in master suite.
· Massive designer grade walk-in closet in master suite.
· Industrial sized Maytag washer and dryer, housed in a separate laundry room.
Nestled in the heart of TriBeCa, this home boasts easy access to transportation, the Hudson River waterfront and unlimited dining and shopping options. Standing outside of 363 Greenwich Street, the view provides a rare contrast of old and new. The building sits between Franklin and Harrison Streets, which feature beautiful cobblestone and classic cast iron facades. Yet, a glance down Greenwich Street also provides breathtaking views of the Freedom Tower and downtown Manhattan. Critically acclaimed culinary staples such as Locanda Verde, Sarabeths, TriBeCa Grill, Wolfgangs Steakhouse, and American Cut are just a few of the dining options within blocks of this home. The Park at Pier 25, SoulCycle, Equinox, The Brandy Library and the TriBeCa Film Center also round out entertainment, fitness and cultural centers that are within steps of 363 Greenwich Street. This is an opportunity that cannot be missed!
$3,250,000 / $1,616 per ft²
Listed on Mar 11, 2020
DOM temporarily suspended
3 Beds / 2.0 Baths / 2,010 ft²
Total Monthly expenses: $2,782
Maintenance: $742 / R.E. Taxes $2,040
Exclusively listed with: Cooper & Cooper Real Estate Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 3A