- Prime Chelsea location - Bring your contractor and a little TLC.
- Extra-large alcove studio that is easily convertible to a one bedroom with open North facing exposure.
- The alcove can be closed to create a bedroom and easily fits a queen bed with room to spare.
- The kitchen can be fully equipped including a washer dryer and can be extended to create a dining area.
- Large bay windows overlook treelined 22nd street and beautiful landmarked Chelsea townhouses.
- The London Townhouse is a meticulously run full -service Co-op with 24-hour doorman, live-in super, central heating and air-conditioning, a newly renovated building including- lobby, hallways, elevators and a landscaped roof deck. Bike storage, central laundry room, and an on-site parking garage are also available.
- Centrally located with easy access to the High line, Meatpacking district, Galleries and a plethora of subways.
- Co op allows, Pets, Pied-a-terre, Subletting with limitations, parents buying for kids and gifting.
Building Features 16 Floors217 Units
Listed on Nov 30, 2020
160 Days on Market
Not updated in 130 days
Studio / 1.0 Bath / - ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $1,102
Exclusively listed with: Halstead Property, LLC Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 5H