- Perched high above the Manhattan skyline, this 768 sf one bedroom one bath condo is a show stopper.
- Mint condition apartment with 10'' floor to ceiling windows is bright and sun filled with a Southern exposure.
- Spectacular views of the World towers, Empire state, statue of liberty, Hudson yards, sprawling Manhattan views and the Hudson river- as far as the eye can see.
- Hardwood floors, washer dryer, ample closet space, a fully equipped kitchen make this apartment highly desirable.
- The Orion is a full-service luxury building with world-class amenities: 24-hour doorman, concierge services (dry cleaning, maid services and cold grocery storage etc.), an 8,200 sq. ft. fitness center with a pool, steam and sauna, multi-floor sun decks, entertaining terrace and lounge, business center, bike storage, and on-site garage. The Orion is centrally located with short distance to multiple public transportation options.
- The Orion is a pet, investment, and pied-a-terre friendly building.
$1,449,000 / $1,886 per ft²
Listed on Apr 04, 2019
200 Days on Market
1 Bed / 1.0 Bath / 768 ft²
Total Monthly expenses: $2,234
Maintenance: $770 / R.E. Taxes $1,464
Exclusively listed with: Halstead Property, LLC
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 55F