- A winning combination of views, layout and upgrades grace 53B at the Orion, a condo well renowned for its stellar views.
- 1250 square feet of 100% usable layout configured as 2 bedroom/2 full bathrooms with West and North exposures.
- Floor to ceiling windows, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, Nest thermostat, upgraded bath are just some of the uber appealing features in this high floor apartment.
- The corner living room layout with breathtaking views of the city, the Hudson river and the George Washington bridge, the kitchen with its very own coffee nook, surrounded by windows thru-out. Privacy at its best with no other buildings peeking into your apartment.
- A two spilt bedroom layout- The master faces North with city views, Central park and beyond. The second bedroom facing West with river and Hudson yard views.
- The Orion is pet, investment, and pied-a-terre friendly.
- A full-service luxury condominium that offers valet, concierge, maid, dry cleaning services and onsite parking. The building's 3 floors of amenities include a 8200 sf fitness room, pool, sun decks, steam and sauna rooms, a sprawling lounge area, screening room & business center.
- Additional Costs.
Building Features 60 Floors551 Units
$2,500,000 / $2,000 per ft²
Listed on Nov 30, 2020
53 Days on MarketAlso listed for Rent
2 Beds / 2.0 Baths / 1,250 ft²
Total Monthly expenses: $5,241
Maintenance: $1,368 / R.E. Taxes $3,873
Exclusively listed with: Halstead Property, LLC Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 53B