- 7 floors below the penthouse, unit 53A is perched atop the famed Orion. At 885 sf, 53A is the largest one bedroom layout in the building and one of the highest available floors for one bedroom corner layouts.
- The flow-through corner layout, aided by 10 ft floor-to-ceiling windows, offers South and West exposures with sprawling views of the City from Hudson Yards to One World Trade Center and Statue of Liberty.
- The spacious and fully equipped kitchen with a custom-designed backsplash, stainless steel appliances has ample storage and a sleek look.
- The fully renovated bath comes with custom mosaic tiles, wall mounted vanity and top of the line fixtures.
- The unit has a washer/dryer, hardwood flooring through-out and ample closets.
- The Orion is pet, investment, and pied-a-terre friendly.
- The Orion is a full-service luxury condominium that offers valet, concierge, maid and dry cleaning services, and onsite parking. The building's 3 floors of amenities include a 8200 sf fitness room by La Palestra, pool, sun decks, steam and sauna rooms, a sprawling lounge area with a screening room, business center & entertaining rooms.
- Additional Costs.
Building Features 60 Floors551 Units
$1,299,000 / $1,467 per ft²
Listed on Jun 03, 2020
47 Days on Market
1 Bed / 1.0 Bath / 885 ft²
Total Monthly expenses: $2,694
Maintenance: $969 / R.E. Taxes $1,725
Exclusively listed with: Halstead Property, LLC Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 53A