- 2 bedrooms plus home office and 3 full bathrooms.
- Protected Northern views looking over the East Waterfront Park, which is currently undergoing massive expansion and improvements.
- First floor has open concept living area with floor to ceiling, double height windows and room for seating and dining.
- The terrace space is accessible from the living room and first floor bedroom where you can enjoy plenty of sunrises and sunsets.
- A full bathroom and washer/dryer complete the first floor.
- The primary bedroom is located on the upper level with a walk in closet and en-suite bathroom featuring a double vanity, oversized soaking tub, and glass enclosed shower.
- The upper level includes an additional full bathroom and an open concept home office room that looks out on the living room.
- Closets and Storage galore
- Elevators to both 7th and 8th Floor entrances
- Miele and Bosch Appliances
- Deeded storage available at an additional cost of $25,000.
With over 15 years remaining on the 421a tax abatement and low common charges, The Edge is the preeminent luxury condominium in Williamsburg and the largest building in NYC to obtain LEED Gold certification. Featuring one of the best amenities packages in all of NYC, The Edge offers an indoor pool, steam room and sauna, two fitness centers, a full size indoor basketball court, yoga & dance studio, virtual golf, 24 hour doorman and staff, children's playrooms, movie screening rooms, lounges, a parking garage, and more.
Situated on the waterfront overlooking the East River State Park next door, the location offers breathtaking skyline views and sunsets, yet enough green space to feel at home away from the hustle and bustle of Manhattan. A short walk to the L train at Bedford, or a relaxing ride to Midtown or Downtown on the Ferry, the location provides easy access to Manhattan. Enjoy the best restaurants, rooftop bars, cafes and shopping that have made Williamsburg one of the most desirable neighborhoods globally.
Building Features 15 Floors205 Units
$2,900,000 / $1,792 per ft²
Listed on Oct 14, 2021
45 Days on Market
Not updated in 38 days
2 Beds / 3.0 Baths / 1,618 ft²
Total Monthly expenses: $1,622
Maintenance: $1,615 / R.E. Taxes $7
Exclusively listed with: Halstead dba Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales LLC Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 7S