- Gracious great room provides a large living room and an open kitchen.
- Chef's kitchen features immense marble waterfall breakfast bar with seating, high end stainless steel appliances, and bright lacquer cabinetry.
- A long hallway leads to a full marble bathroom with a large soaking tub.
- Both bedrooms are located in the rear of the home with the primary suite featuring a marble en-suite bathroom and two closets.
- Access to the 2 tiered backyard provides a perfect escape from city life and maintenance-free synthetic grass.
- Abundant storage throughout the home.
Born as 'Little Germany,' or Klendeutchland, Alphabet City is a neighborhood born of German descent that over two centuries has welcomed an ever evolving collection of residents, makers, and cultural pioneers. The neighborhood's legacy can be felt across music, literature, and the arts - albums, poems and movies memorializing the storied Alphabet City streets and avenues. Situated across the street from a luscious and inviting community garden and with another garden 3 doors over and additional behind the building on 3rd Street, you are literally surrounded by greenery. The location is steps from numerous sought after restaurants and neighborhood hotspots.
The Altes House fits in seamlessly with this vibrant neighborhood and offers a virtual doorman, limestone-clad lobby and elevator, and a common roof deck with views of the surrounding neighborhood.
Building Features 7 Floors11 Units
$1,750,000 / $1,406 per ft²
Listed on Jul 20, 2021
5 Days on Market
2 Beds / 2.0 Baths / 1,244 ft²
Total Monthly expenses: $2,805
Maintenance: $1,210 / R.E. Taxes $1,595
Exclusively listed with: Halstead Property, LLC Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 1A