- 9 foot high ceilings in living room & bedroom.
- Large sunken living room.
- Bright southern light and tree top garden views.
- Separate dining/home office area.
- Great closets.
- A long entry foyer perfect for art.
- Low carrying costs / boutique elevator building.
- Available furnished or unfurnished, your new home awaits your personal touches!
Located in Chelsea's Gold Coast, 320 West 19th Street is a well maintained intimate elevator cooperative with video intercom, resident super, laundry and storage, flanked by manicured brownstones on a quiet residential tree lined street. You get all of the convenience of a prime Chelsea location yet, with a small neighborhood feel and low monthly carrying costs! You can own this home for the same or less monthly cost as renting! Don't delay - See this today!
Building Features 6 Floors33 Units
Listed on Oct 01, 2020
58 Days on Market
Not updated in 55 days
1 Bed / 1.0 Bath / - ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $1,132
Exclusively listed with: Living Real Estate Group, LLC Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 4A