- 24.5' wide X 48' deep on a 101' deep lot.
- R6 zoning with 2.43 residential FAR.
- Delivered vacan.t
- Carriage house in the rear of the yard can be restored.
- High ceiling full cellar, currently unfinished.
- Flexible floor layouts given ample width and depth.
- Large rear garden.
316 South 4th Street is surrounded by community gardens and park space and provides access to the hottest dining and shopping that Williamsburg is so well known for. Transportation is nearby via the J, M, and Z at the Marcy Avenue stations.
Listed on Jul 20, 2021
10 Days on Market
4 Beds / 4.0 Baths / - ft²
Total Monthly expenses: $520
Maintenance: - / R.E. Taxes $520
Multi Family (4-6 Family)
Lot Size: 24.5' x 101.0' Built: 24.5' x 48.0'
Exclusively listed with: Halstead Property, LLC Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit NA