· Spacious, Elegant, Fully Renovated, Turn-Key Home in a White Glove, Pre-War, Full-Service, Upper East Side Coop.
· 2,300 sq ft, 3 Large Bedrooms with Oversized Closets, 3 Windowed Bathrooms.
· Double Living-Dining Room, Family Room, Chef's Kitchen.
· Light-Filled, Open City Views through Picture Windows Facing North and West.
· Impeccable Craftsmanship and Design that Offers Updated Pre-War Ambience Plus Large Closets.
· Foyer Opens to Double Living Room-Dining Room and Family Room.
· Bar Cabinets in Living Room with Wine Cooler and Fridge, Lots of Space for Glasses, Wine, Liquor, etc.
· Dining Room Comfortably Seats 10+.
· Family Room (Originally the Dining Room) Partially Open to Kitchen. Closet for Media Equipment and Drawers for Serving Pieces.
· Chef's Windowed Kitchen with Abundant Wood Cabinets.
· Premium Appliances: 48' Subzero; Wolf 6 Burner Stove, Microwave and Warming Drawer; AKZO Dishwasher
· Private Master Suite with Vestibule, 3 Closets including Custom Walk-In Closet and Built-In Dressers.
· Windowed Master Bathroom with Double Vanity and Separate Windowed Space for Toilet and Double Shower. (Yes, MBR with Two Large, Light-Filled Windows.)
· Two Additional Spacious Bedrooms with Ample Closets In Separate Wing of Apartment.
· One Bathroom En-Suite; One in Hall also Functions as Powder Room.
· Closets and Storage Galore.
· Mega Foyer Closet with Separate Apartment Entrance for Bike or Carriage.
· 10 foot ceilings and Oversized Windows.
· Custom Millwork and Oak Floors Throughout.
· Solid Wood Doors with Frank Gehry Handles.
· 308 East 79th Street Coop Amenities:
· Concierge, Doorman, Live-In Super.
· Gym with State of the Art Equipment.
· Serene Furnished Garden.
· Well-Equipped Laundry Room, Storage and Bike Rooms.
· Strong Financials.
· Pets Allowed including Dogs Less Than 25lbs.
· Pied a Terre, Co-Purchasing, 75% Financing Permitted.
Building Features 17 Floors189 Units
$2,750,000 / $1,195 per ft²
Listed on Sep 02, 2020
143 Days on Market
3 Beds / 3.0 Baths / 2,300 ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $5,977
Exclusively listed with: Elliman Source: RLS
Kym A. Spiegel
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 16AB