EXCLUSIVE RENTAL: APT. 27D
Amazing views of Central Park and the fountains of Columbus Circle from the 9 ft. floor-to-ceiling bay windows of this lovely two bedroom, two bath condominium apartment.
Considered the very heart of Manhattan, the neighborhood has become a destination in itself with its many fine restaurants and hotels and proximity to Broadway and the Theatre District. Lincoln Center for the Arts, the Opera, the Philharmonic, Ballet and Jazz all but a short walk away with Carnegie Hall just a couple of blocks to the east. Offering an unparalleled view of the famous Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and the New Year's Eve fireworks display in the park, this wonderful apartment is a golden opportunity to live high above but at the center of all the excitement and vibe of the city.
Central Park Place is a full service condominium with:
- Health club with full gym, swimming pool, sauna and large outdoor landscaped terrace offered free of charge to the building's residents
- Four guest rooms available for their guests to rent at below market rates.
- The Olmstead Club's spacious lounge and meeting room with a fully equipped kitchen allowing residents to reserve the space for catered functions at a nominal fee
- Storage units and bicycle storage
- Laundry Room
- 24-Hour Doorman and Concierge with Live-in Superintendent
Minimum One Year: $ 6,200 Per Month
By Appointment Only: Hilary J. James email@example.com
$6,200 per month
Rented on: Aug 23, 2018
2 Beds / 2.0 Baths / - ft²
Exclusively listed with: Brown Harris Stevens
Hilary J James
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|