Welcome home to 28 Midwood Street, a grand, gut renovated limestone with extraordinary original detail on a tree-lined block in the Lefferts Manor historic district near Prospect Park.
The home features fully restored original millwork, four spacious bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms, front, central, and rear parlors, an additional library / den, a rear staircase, and a finished basement. Completely renovated with central A/C, a windowed chef's kitchen, and a tranquil rear yard, this rare home offers a blend of 19th century detail and 21st century convenience.
The home includes:
- Detailed original parquet flooring
- Ornate fireplaces
- 3 parlors on the main floor with high ceilings and a guest powder room on this floor
- Library / den with wet bar
- Chef's kitchen with a spacious Carrera marble island, Viking appliances, and two windows
- California closets throughout
- Primary suite located on the top floor with en-suite, spa like bathroom with skylight
- Finished basement provides additional rec room, half bathroom, laundry room, and abundant storage
- Landscaped and outfitted beautiful rear yard
Located just a stone's throw from Prospect Park, 28 Midwood Street offers an escape from city living with the gorgeous greenery of the park and the tree lined street while providing easy access to anywhere you need to go via the nearby B & Q trains. Situated in the single family only Lefferts Manor Historic District, the beauty and charm of the block and neighborhood is protected. Other local attractions include the Botanical Gardens, Brooklyn Museum, and Prospect Park Lake as well as many different dining and shopping venues.
Building Features 3 Floors1 Units
$2,750,000 / $841 per ft²
In Contract: Jul 23, 2021
28 Days to enter contract
4 Beds / 2.5 Baths / 3,268 ft²
Total Monthly expenses: $742
Maintenance: - / R.E. Taxes $742
Lot Size: 18.0' x 100.0' Built: 18.0' x 50.0'
Exclusively listed with: Halstead Property, LLC
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit NA