Your perfect full-time or occasional Manhattan home!
This top floor studio offers a quiet oasis and views of the tranquil and charming Tudor City gardens below. This non-smoking, full service, Gothic Revival co-op with its magnificent stained-glass windows and a spectacular roof deck with panoramic views of the city. The West facing residence invites a fresh, cozy, and comfortable space. As you enter the home, you'll experience the original hardwood floors, brand new kitchen, great lighting, and a three plentiful closet space.
This pre-war co-op building offers:
* 24/hour doorman
* Gorgeous roof deck with views of Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, and East River
* Central laundry and additional storage
* A gym, dry cleaner, post office, nail salon, bicycle shop, cafe, and steakhouse on this charming street
* All utilities including electricity are conveniently counted in the monthly maintenance
* Primary residences qualifies for a refund of 2-3 months of maintenance fees
* Perfect for a pied-a-terre, starter home, or guarantors
* It is ideally located in Midtown East on a peaceful tree-lined street near Grand Central Station, Chrysler Building, the U.N., the FDR Drive and myriad dining and shopping options in Murray Hill and Turtle Bay
* Subletting allowed after one year of ownership
Priced to sell.
Listed on May 31, 2019
DOM temporarily suspended
Studio / 1.0 Bath / - ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $1,065
Exclusively listed with: R New York Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 2109