Prewar Coop Built 1935 in
| Intercom With Elevator
1 of 11
Chic and Easy. 25 Parade Pl #3C is quietly ensconced in a classic art deco building surrounded by Prospect Park. Currently used as a 3-bedroom, this spacious and beautiful apartment truly optimizes its space.
* Corner unit with triple exposure; windows in every room
* Renovated eat-in kitchen with 2 windows and stainless steel appliances.
* Renovated bathroom in classic white and black
* Hardwood floors and large deep closets throughout
* Spacious foyer
* Private storage in the basement
* In-unit washer/dryer
25 Parade Pl is a well-run, pet friendly coop building situated across Prospect Park's Parade Grounds. Amenities include bike storage, laundry room, 2 elevators, live-in super, package room, and a common courtyard for all to enjoy.
Close proximity to the Brooklyn Museum, Botanical Gardens, the Prospect Park Zoo, the Tennis Center, Farmers Markets, Kings Theater, the list goes on. Just 3 blocks from the express B& Q trains.