NOW UNDER $1M - Asking $999,000
SOUTHERN EXPOSURE HIGH-FLOOR PRE-WAR, 2 TRUE BRs with gracious and spacious layout with sunny open views of the city skyline! Through Wall Heat/AC units - no window units!
- Extra large foyer with deep closet large enough for a double wide carriage, coats and more!
- Bright -Direct Sun-Filled Living Room over 22' long dining & living area which fits an over-sized sofa, chairs or a sectional plus large dining table if you please!
- Renovated Chef's Eat-in Kitchen with Sub-zero fridge, new GE oven with overhead microwave, dishwasher, ample granite counter tops for appliances and preparing meals,
cherry-wood & glass cabinets with thoughtful storage.
- Area for Eat-in or Home office - fits table & chairs - and has a built-in cabinet system for extra storage or as a roomy home office.
- South facing King-sized Master Bedroom easily fits a king bed, desk, sitting chair and has two floor-to-ceiling fitted closets with all day southern sunshine streaming in.
- TRUE 2nd bedroom fits 2 twins or a queen bed and is beautifully designed with classic built-in's for books, hanging, drawers and storage.
- Windowed renovated bathroom with marble tile and glass enclosed deep tub/shower - classic pedestal sink.
- Pre-war details throughout this stunning apartment include 9'3' beamed ceilings, pristine oak stripped floors, classic crown & picture moldings.
- Already installed through wall HEAT/AC McQUAY units.
- Custom designed floor-to-ceiling closets in both Bedrooms by LITTLE WOLF CABINET CRAFTERS
229 East 79th Street is an elegant building with renovated hallways, newly installed elevators and only 6 apartments per floor (4 on the 8th floor).
24-hour Doormen hand you packages and dry cleaning as you enter with 2 package rooms in the lobby. This elegant building brings mail and more to your door!
Live-in resident manager and handyman.
Pets are welcome - dogs with Board approval. There's a large, renovated central laundry room, bike room and storage bins (waiting list and small fee). Enjoy a WiFi enabled furnished & landscaped roof terrace with tables and chairs to soak in the sun and view the city skyline. Verizon FiOS (installed in 8C), Spectrum or RCN cable internet also available. 30% down and up to 70% financing allowed. Welcome home!
Building Features 15 Floors80 Units
$999,000 / $951 per ft²
In Contract: Nov 26, 2020
174 Days to enter contract
2 Beds / 1.0 Bath / 1,050 ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $2,178
Exclusively listed with: The Corcoran Group
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 8C