** All Showings By Appointment - Showings Available 7 Days A Week **
Move Right into this Bright - Sunny - 2 bed, 1-bath Pre-war Co-op - Open Southern City Views - Elegant - Renovated - Excellent Condition - Classic 2 bed, 1 bath with eat-in-kitchen/home office area in 24-hour doorman full-service building west of 2nd Avenue! Rarely Available!
- Southern facing high-floor, pre-war true 2-bedroom apartment with gracious and spacious flow.
- Bright sunny open views south of the city skyline!
- Closets Galore - with custom fittings - Little Wolf Cabinetry Built-in!
- Welcoming you through an extra large foyer with deep closet large enough for a double wide carriage, coats and more!
- As you enter the bright sun-filled, living room you'll enjoy an over 22' long dining & living area which fits an over-sized sofa, chairs or a sectional plus large dining table if you please!
- Windowed, eat-in kitchen area has room for a table, chairs - and has a built-in cabinet system for extra storage or could be a home office.
- Chef's kitchen features a Sub-zero fridge, new GE oven with overhead microwave, dishwasher, ample granite counter tops for appliances and preparing meals, walnut-wood & glass cabinets with thoughtful storage. Room for multiple cooks with bonus eat-in area/home office is a rare find!
- Over-sized Master bedroom easily fits a King bed, desk, sitting chair and has two floor-to-ceiling fitted closets with all day southern sunshine streaming in.
- 2nd bedroom fits 2 twins or a queen bed and is beautifully designed with classic built-in's for books, hanging, drawers and storage. The windowed bath is marble and has a glass enclosed deep tub/shower and classic pedestal sink.
- Pre-war details throughout this stunning apartment include 9'3"beamed ceilings, pristine oak stripped floors, classic crown & picture moldings and through-wall heat/AC units.
- Multiple fitted closets throughout and room for large furniture, this classically updated apartment is move-in ready.
229 East 79th Street is west of 2nd Avenue in an elegant building with renovated hallways, new elevators and only 6 apartments per floor (4 apts on the 8th Floor). The 24-hour doormen are thoughtful - handing you packages and dry cleaning as you enter the lobby. This elegant building has a gracious and helpful live-in resident manager and the staff hand delivers mail to your door! Pets are welcome with Board approval. There's a large, renovated central laundry room, bike room and storage bins (waiting list and fee). Enjoy a WiFi enabled furnished & landscaped roof terrace with tables and chairs to soak in the sun and view the city skyline. Verizon FiOS installed in 8C and Spectrum or RCN cable & internet also available. 30% down and up to 70% financing allowed. Easy access to the new 2nd Avenue Q Train, the #6 Lexington Avenue subway. Eli's Gourmet, Agata & Valentina, Citarella, Whole Foods, and Fairway grocery stores. Central Park, John Jay Park and Carl Shurz parks are close by. 30% down and up to 70% financing is allowed, guarantors and Pied-a-Terre's permitted on a case-by-case basis with Board approval. All Showings Are By Appointment. No assessment, 2% Flip Tax. Welcome home! Some photos are Virtually Staged.