Relax in front of the fire and enjoy all of the comforts of home in the exceptional Eastgate complex.
Designed by Emery Roth in 1932, 220 is one of six sister buildings on East 73rd Street recognized in the wintertime by the beautifully lit trees that line the block.
- Entry hall with spacious closet
- Wood burning fireplace
- Custom-built bookcases and Murphy bed
- Renovated, windowed kitchen
- Spacious bathroom with a dressing area
- Excellent closet space
- Electric is included in the monthly maintenance
220 East 73rd Street is an elegant prewar building with exceptional staff, including a full-time doorman, porters, and full-time superintendent, to see to your every need.
- Elegant prewar lobby
- Bike room
- Full laundry
- Storage Available
- Resident's courtyard
- Building policies allow: Guarantors Pieds-a-Terre, Sublets Allowed, Parents buying for children, Washer/ dryers and pets.
-Located in the heart of the Upper East Side, the building is close to all major transportation, great restaurants, and outdoor dining, parks, fitness and wellness, shopping, and boutiques.
Building Features 13 Floors97 Units
Listed on Oct 19, 2020
92 Days on Market
Not updated in 39 days
Studio / 1.0 Bath / - ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $1,151
Exclusively listed with: Brown Harris Stevens Source: RLS
Ginger C Brokaw
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 2A