Postwar Condo Built 1992 in
| Full Service Doorman With Elevator
1 of 10
Welcome to The Future Condominium, Apartment #10C, a bright and smartly laid out 2-bed, 2-bath in the heart of Kips Bay.
- LIGHT: This 10th floor apartment is in a building that is set back, permitting ample clearance of surrounding buildings. Sweeping western light floods every room through its almost floor to ceiling windows which are unique to this unit.
- VIEWS & OUTDOOR SPACE: other than the western views, drawn-out northern and southern views of 3rd avenue are highlighted by the Chrysler Building and the golden dome of The New York Life Building. Enjoy these as you tend to your plants from a 40 sq-ft terrace with custom tiling.
- STORAGE SPACE: Four ample closets and overhead storage in the hallway complement the already immense walk-in closet. The master bedroom features a high-end custom built-in storage system.
- MOVE IN READY: Oversized master bedroom with custom crown molding and blackout shades, large master bathroom, newly renovated flooring throughout, Upgraded HVAC systems in each room and Washer/Dryer in unit.
- ABOUT THE BUILDING: The Future is centrally located to restaurants, schools, and stores including a Trader Joe's right next door and Fairway a block away. The amenities of this full service building include a garage, fitness center with a Peloton Bike, steam room/sauna, large furnished roof deck, playroom and central laundry. There is also free Wi-Fi on the roof deck and in the fitness center.