Enter through a modern, well kept, full time door-manned lobby and up the elevator (or 2 quick flights of stairs) to this delightful and spacious one bedroom home. With western and southern exposures and windows in every room (including the bathroom), this apartment boasts excellent natural light. Gaze out the window from the living room or bedroom for fantastic views of the Hudson River!
- Newly renovated, stylish kitchen offers quartz counter tops, custom cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances including a full size dishwasher.
- New hardwood floors and newly renovated windowed bathroom.
- The spacious living room allows for a large couch, chairs and plenty of space for a dining room table. Whether you want to entertain or work from home, or add a second bedroom this space gives you the flexibility and comfort that most 1 bedrooms cannot offer.
- Large Bedroom with 3 oversized windows, plenty of space for a king-sized bed with side tables, dresser and even an at home office desk!
- Excellent closet space. 3 closets in the common areas as well as a large closet in the bedroom.
- Built in 1964 and converted in 1986, the building features a central laundry room, doorman (9am-1am), live-in super, beautiful common outdoor courtyard, bicycle storage and indoor garage.
- Unique, flexible Coop allows unlimited subletting, making this 1 bedroom a truly rare investment opportunity in the neighborhood. This Coop also allows parents to buy for children, and pets are allowed!
165 Christopher Street is a 214 unit, 7-story Coop located on the corner of Christopher Street and Washington Street. Residents enjoy direct access to the Hudson River Greenway as well as proximity to the A,B,C,D,E,F,M,1,2,3,L and Path trains.
Cobblestone streets and greenery make the West Village feel like an intimate, communal neighborhood with unrivaled restaurants and coffee shops. Just a block away from Hudson River Park, you can enjoy its shaded lawns, refurbished piers and busy bike path.
Reach out for a private showing or video tour today!
Building Features 7 Floors215 Units
$980,000 / $1,294 per ft²
In Contract: Apr 18, 2021
27 Days to enter contract
1 Bed / 1.0 Bath / 757 ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $1,326
Exclusively listed with: The Corcoran Group
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 2E